Kodiak Authorized Dealer
Modern Aviation is the authorized dealer for the Quest Kodiak in the Pacific Northwest.
Awarded “Best Kodiak Sales Performance” for 2016.
The Kodiak Series II a decade of improvements
– Built tough and safe for extreme missions
– Comfort, capacity and economy for business or personal use
– Only one pilot needed
– Many missions
One aircraft, many missions
Custom configured for highly specific missions, KODIAK aircraft are the choice of an exceptionally diverse range of customers.
– Charter operators
– Corporate operators
– Resorts and tour operators
– Private owners
– Skydiving operations
– Air shuttle services
– National, state and local governments
– Humanitarian organizations
The Kodiak is a thoroughly modern aircraft engineered in the 21st century and meeting the very latest FAA standards.
– Advanced avionics reduce workload and enhance situational awareness
– Innovative wing design for an extra margin of safety
– Engine and power to get you up and out quickly
– Fly safer in all-weather conditions
– Tough gear for rough situations
for enhanced control
– Reduces cockpit workload.
– Enhances situational awareness.
– Take off to touch down navigational assistance.
– Full integration of digital and communication platforms.
– Synthetic vision and weather radar.
– Integrated autopilot.
Watch how the Quest Kodiak handles mountain takeoffs and landings.
Extensive range of options
Choose your interior package and additional cabin accessories and refinements, making the KODIAK perfect as a workhorse or a comfortable executive/passenger transport.
– External cargo compartment
– TKS ice protection
– Stormscope, weather radar and TCAS
– Jump package
– Carbon fiber amphibious floats