Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Information we collect
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information
For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Information You Submit.
We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” form, or submit information through similar forms on our website.
- Device Information.
For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our website. We may also collect your device identifier and IP address.
- Employment Information.
If you apply for a job on our website, we will collect information about your employment history, education, and any other information you choose to provide. This may include any information contained on your resume.
- Commercial Information.
- We may collect personal information that could identify you and relates to the products or services in which you are interested, or have considered or purchased. We may also collect information about your airplane, history, or tendencies.
- Other Information.
If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
How we collect information
We collect your information in different ways. This may include when you submit information through one of the following methods::
- Make a Reservation Form
- Aircraft Sales Inquiry Form
- Maintenance Request Form
- Submitting Job Application
- Contact Us Form
We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as our business partners or analytics vendors. Some information we collect may be combined with data from other sources. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our website. We may also combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our website.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails and respond to your requests or questions
- Find and prevent fraud, or other security purposes
- As otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you
How we share your information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our website.
- With Our Business Partners.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, are acquired by, or sell part of our business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
Choices regarding your information
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
· You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link within each email.
· Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies to require your affirmative acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie and the browser that you are using. For more information on how to control browser cookies, click here. If information about your browser is not available through this page, please search your browser for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie collection.
- Flash Cookies: You may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies, which you can learn more about here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics with the Services to help us understand how you use the Services. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Online Behavioral Advertising: You can submit an opt-out request to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program (click here) and/or the National Advertising Initiative (NAI) (click here). These are tools that provide individuals with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes by participating companies. Note that these tools may not opt you out of non-cookie online advertising.
- Note that deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website, as some features may not be available. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Options you select are browser and device specific.
You may also have the right to assert a legal right regarding our collection and use of your information under applicable federal, state, and international law. Under these applicable laws, you may have a number of rights, including:
- The right not to provide your personal information to us;
- The right to object, stop, or limit the processing of your personal information;
- The right to request the erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information in our possession;
- The right to have your information transferred to another data controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to access to your information and request from us a description, or a copy, of the types of personal information we have stored about you; and
- The right to request update or rectification your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, or to request more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact information listed at the bottom of this policy.
California privacy rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at email@example.com or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry.
For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we do not engage in the sale of California consumer personal information, as these terms are defined by CCPA.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another priority of ours is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Modern Aviation does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. >h2>Storage of information
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This website is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
How to contact us
717 Fifth Ave.
New York, NY 10022